On Mon, 4 Jun 2012 09:42:25 +0800 "Ray Rashif schivmeis...@gmail.com"
 suggested this:

>Did you try explicitly loading the url package in preamble?

I lied Ray, it didn't work after all. It worked on a bodgied version
of a url, but when I got home and tried it on the real thing. No didn't
work.

Tried it as an ERT - but wouldn't allow it.

I just thought I better clarify this as someone else might find it in
the archives try it and wonder why it worked for me and will not work
for them.

Doesn't matter. I'll just use the URL as plain text and the reader can
copy and paste it into their browser address bar.

Thanks again for your time.
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524

Never doubt the potential of creative idleness being a way of life. Man
was elevated from the barbarian state by those who were idle, but
thought a lot. ---anon