Dear Lyx users,

I am writting my PhD thesis with this great software that is Lyx. Compared to a well-known WYSIWYG program, the benefits are just outstanding. However, i have an unsolved problem concerning the bibliography of my thesis. I want to make a separate bibliography for each chapter (placed at the end of them), without overall bibliography. I want this bibliography to be unsorted, i.e. numbered in the order of citation. Unfortunately, the native package included with Lyx for multiple bibliography, bibtopic, does not support unsorted bibliographies. I had a look on this page to solve my problem: http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Tips#secbib My knowledge in Latex being very poor, those procedures are perhaps not detailled enough for me and i am still not able to buid my multiple unsorted bibliography. First of all, i would like to know if there is one favoured package for my purpose between bibunits, chapterbib or biblatex? Then, do you know where i could find a detailled procedure for the installation and use of the best package in Lyx? I tried to use biblatex and chapterbib; i used this procedure to build bibtexall:
http://logix4u.net/component/content/article/27-tutorials/44-how-to-create-windows-executable-exe-from-python-script
Is it correct to proceed like this? I placed the as-made bibtexall.exe in the .bin folder of MikteX, but i don't know if this first step is already not correct or if i am not including the references and bibliography correctly (because it is of course not working)...

To summarize, i am totally lost and i would greatly appreciate any help!

Thanks a lot

Julien