Thank you so much, but I have the same problem, I can´t see the 3d
interactive image oce I include the PDF document page, it´s in white, I
can´t see the image.
Is there something what I can do?
The PDF file that I want to put together is here:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=29835954459254259225<http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=29835954459254259225>
I put it via Insert->File->PDF file
But when I compile, I get only the word "geomagic" in my compiled file, and
I would like to have the whole PDF and that I can mannage the 3D model as I
can do in the original PDF.
Thank you so much, I know it could be very difficult.
Regards,
Joaquín