On 06/21/2012 03:46 PM, Fabio Sobral wrote:
Hello,

I want to create a shortcut for a minipage with a drop shadw box and line width.
After reading the page about command sequences on the wiki
(http://wiki.lyx.org/Tips/CommandSequences) I down to this:
"command-sequence box-insert Shadowbox"

I just need to set the box width, from columnwidth to linewidth, is this
possible?

Cheers,

Fabio.

Messing around with "lyx -dbg action" and inset-modify, I get:

command-sequence box-insert Shadowbox; escape; word-backward; inset-modify box Box Shadowbox position "t" hor_pos "c" has_inner_box 1 inner_pos "t" use_parbox 0 use_makebox 0 width "100line%" special "none" height "1in" height_special "totalheight"

Just passing the arguments to box-insert doesn't seem to work.
Most (if not all) of the arguments seem to be required for the
resulting box to be the same as the usual box inserted from
the menu.  You can add a char-right to the end of the sequence
(after another semicolon) to move the cursor back inside the box,
instead of having it end up just before the box.