Op 28-6-2012 11:01, Rainer M Krug schreef:

On 28/06/12 10:59, Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:
Op 27-6-2012 14:26, Rainer M Krug schreef:
Hi

I am working on a beamer presentation and having trouble with seeing the depth
of the
environments clearly. Is there a way of colouring these "brackets" on the left
hand side in
different colours, so that it is easier to see in which level I am?

Tools->Preferences->Look&Feel->Colors->"depth bar" ?
True - I discovered that one as well. But there is only one colour for all
depths.

To really see which depth it is, it would be usefull to have each depth a
different coloured depth
marker.

Ah.. I didn't get this subtlty from your original message.

Aren't three depth bars enough to tell you that the depth is three... ? Or do you have documents with large depths ?

Maybe we could color the background of the paragraphs slightly lighter depending on the depth.

Vincent