Julien Babinot <julien.babinot <at> 9online.fr> writes:

> stefano franchi <stefano.franchi <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

> > On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 11:42 PM, Julien Babinot
> > <julien.babinot <at> 9online.fr> wrote:
> > >
> > > So my conclusion is that the bibtexall script is not working. The
procedure
> is
> > > not detailed enough for me in the wiki, and i don't find any clue on the
> forum,
> > > could any windows-user (using Miktex) explain me how to generate and
> > > where
> > > place exactly this script?
> >
> > Try this:
> >
> > run your file with the bibtexall script (with the last line changed
> > from bibtex to biber). After the unsuccessful run, check
> > Document>>Latex Log.  In the top part of the window, where it says
> > "Log Type" select "bibtex" from the drip-down menu. This should show
> > you the biber log. Here you can see if biber was called by lyx and, if
> > so, if it had troubles finding your .bib files.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Stefano

Hi Stefano,

I finally succeeded with my bib problem!!

The way to make my python script was good, but i was not putting it in the good
folder. I was trying to put it in the /bin folder of miktex, whereas the good
folder was the /bin folder of Lyx.

Then i tried to compile my file but it was still not working.
I decided to create a simple document, with a master and 2 included sub-
documents. In this case, the multiple bibliography using the /refsection worked
perfectly (although i had to use bibtex8, biber didn't worked for me...)

As my thesis was made with a special template with "home-made" document class,
thought it was the reason why my bib compilation was not working. I switched
then the document class of my test file from report to this custom one, but it
was still working!
I pasted all my real thesis in this document and the bibliography is perfectly
managed... So the document are exactly same but one is working perfectly and
the
other no... It remains a mystery for me but the good new is that i can manage
the bibliography of my thesis as i want now!

I would like to thank you infinitely for the time you spent on my problems.

Cheers

Julien