Hi,

I followed your link and now I think it's a conflict between biblatex- and biber versions.

Hopefully it will go away after the next MiKTeX update...

Thanks,
Bernd

Am 07.07.2012 11:13, schrieb mario chiari:
Hi

i was not using biber, still it works fine with
\usepackage[backref,backend=biber]{biblatex} too, and I see a .bcf file
now.

I am not sure how to help you. (Did you check biblatex version and
writing permissions?)

Try to ask at http://sourceforge.net/projects/biblatex-biber/forums/

good luck
mario