On Mon 09 Jul 2012 09:31:56 AM EEST, Ignacio García wrote:

> 2012/7/8 Merhebi, Bob <bobmerh...@gmail.com <mailto:bobmerh...@gmail.com>>
>

>     To get the zip: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/60916509/lyx.zip
>

>     "Dimensions too large" error is back when i inserted the image)
>
>     Note: all errors appear in DVI view
>

> I can get a right PDF output fixing the following :
>
> 1. The last box:  I think "Box(Makebox)" is not accurate here. Change
> it to Minipage or Parbox
> 2. Delete the ragged line break just before this box

Great;
I used the line break since without it the box appears shifted to the
right (i.e; not aligned with the other boxes)

> The PDF output is possible, but the math out of margins, because the
> Width of the box
> is set to 100 Page height. Chnage it to 100 Text Width
>
> Now it looks OK in the PDF output

Indeed. Thank you

> The DVI output errors, I don't know fix it.

Maybe someone else can help with this?

On 07/09/2012 02:17 AM, Marcelo Acuña wrote:> Dimensions too large is a
nightmare for me.
> This error appears when I change font size and I can't resolve it.
>
> Marcelo

I change the default size to 12. No problems with that! How did you
change it?

--
Sincerely Yours,
-Merhebi, Bob