On 07/25/2012 03:45 PM, Kruyen, A.H.J. wrote:

Dear sir/madam,

Please can you tell me how to solve the error message I get when I try to load my pdf file (see attached file). I tried different changes in my document, by deleting and pasting different parts (whole sections, images or references). I still can not find the common reason why sometimes I get a pdf file and other times my program gets an error message. Thank you!

Without seeing the file there is no way anyone can solve this problem. Please post it, and try deleting as much as you can while still getting the problem before you do.

Richard