On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Richard Heck wrote:
> That's very strange. I guess you could try re-installing, but you might
> first try running from a terminal and seeing if you get some kind of error
> message when you try to use it.

How do I use enumitem and Insert Short Title from a terminal? I'm on Windows 7.

Just to make sure I'm not doing anything stupid: the instructions say
to put the cursor after the blue number in the enumerate-resume
environment and choose Insert > Short Title. There's actually a gap
between the number and the cursor, right?

Jane

--
Jane Shevtsov, Ph.D.

"In the long run, education intended to produce a molecular
geneticist, a systems ecologist, or an immunologist is inferior, both
for the individual and for society, than that intended to produce a
broadly educated person who has also written a dissertation." --John
Janovy, Jr., "On Becoming a Biologist"