On 09/21/2012 10:04 AM, Liviu Andronic wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 1:31 AM, Bob Merhebi <bobmerh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I recently moved from Ubuntu 10.04 (LyX 2.0.3) to 12.04  (2.0.2).
>>
> Try to update to 2.0.4 using teh Ubuntu PPA. (See download page.)
>

>> I was working on a document on 10.04; trying to display the doc
>> (pdf,dvi, etc..) results in a LaTeX error:
>>
>>  \usepackage
>>                 {fancybox}^^M
>> *** (cannot \read from terminal in nonstop modes)
>>

>> Could you please help solve this?
>>
> If you load 'fancybox' manually, check that there is nothing funny
> with that line in the preamble. Also check that you have fancybox
> installed on your computer.
>
> Regards
> Liviu
>

>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> --
>> Sincerely Yours,
>> -Merhebi, Bob
>>
>> TB

Hi,

well thanks but I do not have any fancybox in my preamble; ill ive got is:

\usepackage{isomath}
    \renewcommand{\vec}{\vectorsym}

Honestly, I'm not sure wha fancybox is (except from "box")!

besides, how do I install fancybox? is it the one in the
texlive-latex-recommended package?

Besides, besides Lyx & texlive-science, should or do you suggest any
packages for mathematical/technical (science) documents (mainly physics
doc's)?

Thanks

--
Sincerely Yours,