Le 16/10/12 17:42, আন‌ন্দ কুমার সমদ্দার Ananda Samaddar a écrit :
It's not just Malayalam.  Other Indic texts are also affected.  Bengali
does not render correctly in LyX and the output is also incorrect.
Conjunct consonants are not displayed properly.

If I export a file to XeTeX format and run XeTeX on it, everything looks
fine.  I think that Indic text support needs to be explicitly added to
LyX.  I'd be interested to know about experiences people have with any
other Indian script.

What can you tell us about unicode support needed for these language?

Another question: do you have a Qt application at hand where you could try to enter such characters? I'm curious to know whether the problem is in LyX or Qt.

JMarc
  • R... Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
    • ... Olivier Ripoll
        • ... আন‌ন্দ কুমার সমদ্দার Ananda Samaddar
          • ... Jean-Marc Lasgouttes