Hello Everyone,

Just a quick question regarding raising the footer up higher on the
A4 paper into the printers printing range in letter (KOMA-Script v.2)

Using in Latex Preamble: \firstfoot {\centering \bf  2 lines of some
text}

LyX version 2.0.3

Debian wheezy

The footer is set too low for the printer to print the two lines of
text contained within it.

I've googled but can't find an answer. Maybe asking the wrong question,
there is all about the footer, but not lifting it up a little from the
bottom of the page.

Attempted to do this with the default page margins, and then custom page
margins, which alter my page space but leave the footer where it is and
just change the content text space.

I have tried to use different page types from A4 and no joy, have
tried many combinations of all the above and no joy either.

I'm probably not getting the combination right, I want to lift the
footer about 2cm from the bottom of the page.

Thank you,
Charlie
    --
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        Nothing puzzles me more than time and space; yet nothing
        troubles me less. .....Charles Lamb