Hi!

I seem to be unable to import a "\documentclass{svjour3}" LaTeX document into LyX. The tex2lyx command tells me that:

Cannot read layout file `'.
Error reading `'
(Check `svjour3')
Check your installation and try Options/Reconfigure...
Error: Could not read layout file for textclass "svjour3".

However, I am able to compile the LaTeX document using pdflatex without problems, and I have used "Option -> Reconfigure" in LyX several times. In addition, when starting a new LyX document, I can without any problems select the "article (Springer svjour3/global)" document class within the LyX document options. Exporting such a LyX document results in a LaTeX files using "\documentclass{svjour3}. This LaTeX files cannot be imported back into LyX due to the error mentioned above...

What am I missing? :-)

I'm using 2.0.5 on Debian Sid, but also had the same problem with 2.0.3 on the same OS.

Best regards
Torquil Sørensen