On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:22 PM, José Matos <jama...@lyx.org> wrote:
> On 12/10/2012 10:46 PM, Nico Williams wrote:
>> Why is there no bibliography environment in the DocBook document
>> classes?  There must be a reason, of course, but then, bibtex is still
>> supported, so that's strange...
>
> The reason why it was never implemented is/was lake of time, no more no
> less. :-)

OK, thanks :) that's the answer I was hoping for.  Not that I have
time to contribute code here, but just for my edification: where would
I look in the source code?  In particular I'm using the docbook class
but exporting to LyXHTML.  I'm not sure why I'm doing that -- only
that I've found that to work best for my purposes (namely: that more
metadata gets preserved in the resulting XHTML).

Thanks!