Oh..

When I change the language in lyx for Spanish to English with utf8 encoding, it's work..

It's weird, I'll have to investigate

El 17/12/12 04:39, Yihui Xie escribió:
I'm sorry but what exactly was the problem? I can compile it without
any problems in LyX, and here is a screenshot: http://imgur.com/bX7I7

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyi...@gmail.com>
Phone: 515-294-2465 Web: http://yihui.name

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Jose Luis Cañadas