On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:24:16 +0000 (UTC), Vivek said:
> I would like to create a MCQ list at the end of a presentation with
> ability to display correct answers/ and a score at end of the test.
>
> Is it possible to do so in lyx? or Latex is the way to go.
>
> Lyx and latex gurus help me.
>
> Vivek

One way or another, you'll need to do some pretty fancy LaTeX coding. I
came darn close to doing that once. Basically, you use a different
style for the correct question, with that style presenting the exact
same appearance *unless* a specific variable is set, and then it's bold
or whatever.

And of course, you'll need to do the right things with the question and
answer counters.

I'm almost positive it's doable -- I did a lot of research on that
subject.

SteveT

                          *  http://twitter.com/stevelitt