Dear Stefano,

Thank you for your answer.
I followed the Lyx wiki for biber/biblatex but now:
- the references are not formatted, only the shortcut/nickname appears
- there is no bibliography at the end of the document (yes, I inserted the
bibtex bibliography in a comment and the \printbibliography command in ERT).

What is going wrong?

Frédéric Parrenin