Dear Users,

I use husort.pl, a perl program for making index according to the Hungarian alphabet. In Lyx I write this command to the place that opens with Output/Latex/Custom. When I use the program with the makeindex parameters -c -q then it works but does not differentiate between the accented letters and their normal counterparts, that is members of the pairs a, á; e, é; u, ü etc. are the same. However, the program is allowed to run with the parameters --sort-hu -a as well, which, in principle give the full solution to the accented letter problem. In Lyx the program runs with these parameters but without making any index. Would you help me, please? Many thanks, Gyorgy Pota