2013/2/6 Dr. Gyorgy Pota:
> I use husort.pl, a perl program for making index according to the Hungarian
> alphabet. In Lyx I write this command to the place that opens with
> Output/Latex/Custom. When I  use the program with the makeindex parameters
> -c -q then it works but does not differentiate between the accented letters
> and their normal counterparts, that is members of the pairs a, á; e, é; u, ü
> etc. are the same. However, the program is allowed to run with the
> parameters --sort-hu -a as well, which, in principle give the full solution
> to the accented letter problem. In Lyx the program runs with these
> parameters but without making any index. Would you help me, please?

I don't know this script, but if it is run _instead_ of makeindex, I
would place the command at
Tools > Preferences > Output > LaTeX (set the Index Processor to
"Custom" and add the command below).

Another option for correct Hungarian sorting might be xindy, which is
very good at sorting in different languages.

HTH
Jürgen