"Dr. Gyorgy Pota" <pota.gyo...@science.unideb.hu> írta:
>Dear Users,
>
>I use husort.pl, a perl program for making index according to the
>Hungarian alphabet. In Lyx I write this command to the place that opens
>with Output/Latex/Custom. When I  use the program with the makeindex
>parameters -c -q then it works but does not differentiate between the
>accented letters and their normal counterparts, that is members of the
>pairs a, á; e, é; u, ü etc. are the same. However, the program is
>allowed to run with the parameters --sort-hu -a as well, which, in
>principle give the full solution to the accented letter problem. In Lyx
>the program runs with these parameters but without making any index.
>Would you help me, please? Many thanks, Gyorgy Pota

Hello:

The manual of magyarlatex clearly states that you have to
use husort.pl instead of makeindex.

In lyx 2.0.x you have to set "Tools -> Preferences -> Output
-> Latex -> Index generation -> Processor" to "Custom".
Below this you set "Command:" to husort.pl with full path (eg:
/home/username/husort.pl).
In linux make sure that husort.pl has the correct run permission.
Then don't forget to click save. Do a Tools -> Reconfigure.
Restart lyx. Now the index should be generated correctly.

Regards,

bcsikos