On Fri, 8 Feb 2013 08:00:41 +0100 "Kenedy Torcatt yde...@gmail.com"
 suggested this:

        >Hello...
>I'm using LyX 2.0.5.1 trying to get sinnonims with thesaurus but
>       nothing is being found using spanish. I tried with english too
>               and nothing. I tried
>updating everything inside miktex but nope.
>
>Please help me...
>
>Thankyou in advance!
>
>--
>Kenedy Torcatt

  I've never found the thesaurus to be anything but a keystroke that
  offers no alternatives at all or seldom at best.

I think you're probably better off using another thesaurus apart from
the one that doesn't work in LyX.

HTH

    --
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        Most of the luxuries and many of the so-called comforts of life
        are not only not indispensable, but positive hindrances to the
        elevation of mankind. .....Henry David Thoreau