On 08/02/2013 8:36 PM, Kale Good wrote:
I spoke a moment too soon, and possibly misdiagnosed from the get-go. With
default fonts, it works. As soon as I try non-default fonts, it reverts to
the incorrect output. Here's my converter command:

lilypond-book --verbose --pdf --latex-program=xelatex
--lily-output-dir=ly-pdf -I $$r $$i

Oddly, it also takes much longer to compile the document.

Hi,
Again, works here. Can you please attach the file that fails for you? Does the issue resolve itself if you save the file, close it and reopen it? I am thinking that maybe something, that prevents compilation, is left out in the temporary build directory when you switch font.

Thanks,
Cheers,
Julien