karl <at> linek.at <karl <at> linek.at> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using wrapfigure. I would like to have the top of a figure adjusted
> with the paragraph. Although I place the wrapfigure environment at the
> beginning of the paragraph, lyx places the figure about one line below
> the first line.

In my experience, wrapfigure doesn't work very well. I think you have to
experiment with manual adjustments. You can insert a negative
vertical space before the graphic (i.e., inside the wrapfigure
environment) and adjust it so you get alignment. After this
you may have to manually adjust the length of the wrapfigure
environment to avoid too much space below.