Hey Marc,

as Scott wrote in his reply, we discussed this Problems a few days ago. After
our thread i worked on to get a solution. Usind Lyx 2.0.5.1, Texlive 2012 64
bit i am able to build pdf with movies (and sound) in it. The files below works
on my system. Perhabs it will help you to answer your question

uwe