Hello Lyxers!

In the lasts days I was learning how to create PDF forms using LyX. But this
process require a few javascript knowledge. I´ve tried my best to translate to
english the attached template (an improvement of previous in spanish) in which
you will see that objects are actually created but the scripts doesn´t behave
as I expect. Someone please help me to set this to work.

I think this is a first step to make a good template and if we manage to obtain
an impresive one and people starts using it then it should be a feature request
to support form creation natively in LyX, hopely as a new toolbox. What do you
think about this?

Please don´t feel offended by my (bad) english, I really make my best effort to
translate it.

Regards

Alex