Hi Henrique. Welcome to the Lyx/LaTeX world. First of all, the language of
the list is English, so you should try using it to get more help. Secondly,
I have never heard of the ABTN format, so I don' t know how it looks.
Nevertheless, there is a long road from your first documents to the
definition of your own Lyx templates and LaTeX classes. You should take
baby steps towards this goal or find if there is an ABTN class for LaTeX in
which you can base your work.

Good luck.

Julio

PS: I have forwarded this email to the User list, as in the Docs list you
will not find any help for your problem (only Lyx documenation related
problems).

Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com