On Thursday 04 April 2013 10:49:06 Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> This is a regression that I reported a few days ago and should be
> fixed soon hopefully. In the meantime, you can try the following:
>
> In luatex-hyphen.lua's adddialect(), replace the line
>
>         data = language_dat[language]
>
> with
>
>         data = lookupname(language)

That didn't work.  The pdf is generated, but then okular is not able to find
the fonts...

> In Document Settings > Output, is the default output format set? This
> overrides the preferences default output.

That did work... I had "Default" set as the default output format.  Changing to
PDF (XeTeX) forced lyx to call xelatex, with no hyphenation problem as well...
So, I guess lyx will rather use LuaTeX instead as XeTeX as the default pdf
creation engine for non-tex fonts, huh?

Thanks a lot for the tips...
 --
Rudi Gaelzer