Short answer: you can use Ctrl+L and Ctrl+Shift+V instead of Scrap and Ctrl+V.

Note Scrap is obsolete now. The new name is Chunk. Some users choose
to use this, but others like me use the ERT (Ctrl+L). It is up to you.

A slightly longer answer: you do not really have to paste code between
Emacs and LyX if you use the knitr module instead of Sweave. See
http://yihui.name/knitr/demo/externalization/ for examples, and
http://yihui.name/knitr/demo/lyx/ for a video demo of knitr in LyX.

Regards,
Yihui