Hello:

I have two questions on natbib in lyx.

1. How can I set options for the natbib package? The stuff that goes between
[], like \usepackage[options]{natbib}. As I see lyx adds only 'authoryear' or
'numbers' as options, but how can I add other options, eg. 'merge'?

2. I have a document where all the citations, even those which are neighbors,
are inserted separately. This results in separate citations in the output as
well: (Smith et al., 1995)(Jones et al., 2003), which is ugly. Is it possible
to get a single output [like (Smith et al., 1995; Jones et al., 2003)] without
moving all neighboring citations into one group? It would be really tedious
work to group them now.

Thanks,

bcsikos