On 04/25/2013 01:28 AM, Jacob Hammer wrote:
I was wondering if anyone can help with this problem: I get consistent
crashes on quit, after performing advanced find. For example, open a fresh
Lyx file, type in a few characters and a few math characters. Then,
perform an advanced find and replace for couple of math characters. Save
the file and quit Lyx. I always a crash on quit (no damage to the file).

I am using a mac with a freshly installed 10.8.3, freshly installed MacTex
and freshly installed Lyx 2.0.5.1. I have reinstalled the last two twice.

Occasionally, there are other crashes on quit, especially when dialog
boxes are used, such as spell check or regular find.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mac should give you a crash report, yes? Can you post that?

Richard