On 05/21/2013 02:21 PM, Stefan A. wrote:
Hi guys, I've been working with LyX and XeTeX recently to set up a
document which allows me to switch between various East Asian languages
using Text Styles. Although the Text Styles I have defined in Document
Properties -> Local Layouts work well for single words or phrases, I
haven't found a way to enter line breaks in sections defined for a
certain language, and I was hoping someone here may have a suggestion on
how to achieve this. I can copy and paste text containing line breaks
from other sources and I can force line breaks using CTRL + Enter, but I
was hoping for a more elegant solution that does not involve too much
ERT. Any thoughts?

Set "MultiPar 1".

Richard