On 02/07/2013 11:17 AM, Elena Serioli wrote:
Ok, I created a little example, with a general "father" document, a
"Chapter 1" and a Bibliography..

If you create a pdf of the general document I'll see that the second
citation isn't extended..

2013/7/2 Liviu Andronic <landronim...@gmail.com
<mailto:landronim...@gmail..com>>

    Hello,

    On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Elena <serr...@gmail.com
    <mailto:serr...@gmail.com>> wrote:
     > Hi everybody,
     >
     > I'm having some troubles with multiple citations in Lyx.
     >
     > When I have to cite more than one bibliographic note per time,
    what I see in
     > the PDF is the first citation extended and the other ones just as
    the first
     > author's letter..
     >
     > For example, if I cite Me et al, 2000; You et al, 2001; Them and
    al, 2009,
     > what I get is (Me and al, 2000, Y, T).....

    Could you provide us with a very small example of a LyX file and .bib
    file that reproduce the issue? This way we can better investigate what
    goes wrong.

    Liviu

Hi,
Thanks for providing a small example. The problem is that you need to define the label correctly, according to the natbib style, in exactly the form "Authors(2013)". See the attached, corrected and simplified example.

Cheers,
Julien