Hi all,

I'm about half way through a program to convert the output of LyX's
HTML (not XHTML) export to a form will work right as an ePub, as well
as collecting table of contents info to make it easy to create your
toc.ncx. I've written it in Python because I understand that's the
project's favorite non-C++ language. Once I'm done with this, I'll do
the same thing with the LyX's XHTML export.

Obviously I need to put a license on it. I never use GPL3 or that one
license that includes an indemnification, but I'm pretty open to all
other licenses, including GPL2 without the clause "or later".

So,  what's the project's favorite license?

Thanks,

SteveT