Thanks Josh,

now I found it. The problem was, that I could not identify the symbol sets. After enabling one set it appears somewhere at the bottom, where several others already are shown....

Just another question: How do I activate the \sqint symbol? The processor says: undefined symbol.

Best Regards
Jens-D.Doll, stud
Universit├Ąt Hamburg
Fachgruppe TGI