On 08/23/2013 03:44 AM, LDF(f) wrote:
Thanks Scott !

I was able to figure out how to transfer from Lyx to Latex.

I just didn't find how to use the argument(s) in the Lyx part of the .layout
format file. Another way to put it, I didn't find the equivalent in Lyx of
the Latex #1 : I tried Argument1, arg1, etc. with no success. Is there a way
to use the argument(s) in the Lyx part ?

Thanks again for this promising 2.1 new feature !

I'm not sure what you're trying to do here. The arguments within LyX itself appear in new versions of what used to be called the "Short Title" inset. That's the only place they appear. You can't do anything with them otherwise. They are output to LaTeX as optional or mandatory arguments in the order specified in the layout file.

This is all documented in the Customization manual that ships with 2.1.beta1. See section 5.3.6.

Richard