30/08/2013 18:26, Yihui Xie:
I can reproduce the problem after I enable babel in the document.
Normally I disable it because it often causes me trouble for unknown
reasons. To disable it globally: Preferences-->Language
Settings-->Language package-->None. Or disable it only for this
document: Document-->Settings-->Language-->Language package-->None.

Without babel, it compiles fine.

From the top of my head, problems with turkish include

1/ in Turkish locale, `I' is not the uppercase of `i', because dotted and dotless versions of this letter exist.

2/ there is a common problem with babel due to the fact that the = character is made active. This breaks in particular the keyval package. See bug 2005 for background.
http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/2005

JMarc