On 09/02/2013 01:19 PM, Michael Bach wrote:
Dear LyX Users and Developers,

I am using LyX 2.0.5.1 on OSX 10.8.

I am working on a document that has Document > Settings > Language set
to `German' and the custom class option `german' as well.

The LyX GUI is English as is the OS language setting.

As indicated in the subject, formatted cross-references are set in
English instead of German. I read up on the web regarding i18n issues
and made sure that LyX uses the refstyle package for cross-referencing
(Document > Settings > Document Class).

FWIW, nomenclatures commands, e.g. \nomrefeq, are set in German.

Could you give me a hint on where to look next for a solution?

I guess I'd start by looking at the generated LaTeX, and see if something is wrong there.

Richard