On 09/09/2013 10:52 PM, Christian Bustamante wrote:
I tried with

  Input theorems-ams.module
ProvidesModule theorems-ams

and in fact the only problem style that appears in the drop-down menu is my style. However, when I try to compile the document, I'm still getting "LaTeX Error: Command \problem already defined". In the description part says "\newtheorem{problem}[thm]{\protect\problemname} Your command was ignored..."

That's the preamble declaration from the old Problem style.

Can you post a complete (but simple) document in which this happens? Also, post the layout files again. I'm not sure what's going on here.

Richard