Hi there,

I just merged three separate documents into one big document by cutting and
pasting (figureing out branches just seemed like too much work).  However,
now a lot of the figures don't show up when I export to pdf; the cross-
references have a "??" and there is just blankness where I expect an image.

2.0.4 running on freebsd, same behavior with 2.0.6 running on windows.

Some of the original un-merged document have the images fine, and the images
show up in the Lyx document ok too. (I am running into a misssing srcltx.sty
error now on another one of the documents....)

There are now some "../../" type of file references

Any ideas why?  I don't see anything in the long spew that is the tex log,
but I could look if someone gave me an idea what to look for.