On 13/10/2013 1:13 PM, s.no...@free.fr wrote:
Hello List Members,

Please bear with me as I'm a newcomer.

I have a question about sections & preambles in a bibliography to which I just
can't figure out the answer.

I'm working with the Koma Script book class (LyX 2.0.6 on OS X 10.7). At the end
of the book, I have to (1) have a bibliography with 3 different sections. Also,
(2) I have to insert text preambles, preferably after the bibliography section
titles and before the actual references themselves. At the very least, I could
settle for just one text preamble after the main title "Bibliography", and
before the first bibliography section title. (See below for crude examples of
the desired result).

Also—and this seems to be important—I'm doing the bibliography
manually, i.e. I'm not generating it automatically with any external databases.

I discovered the setting "Sectioned Bibliography" in Document Settings /
Bibliography. And I've read the PDF entitled "LyX Extended Features", esp.
ยง3.1.2., and other messages on this list. However, I just can't figure out how
to implement this manually. Any solutions seem to rely on the use of an external
database, which I don't use. But it doesn't seem as if it should be that
complicated, especially for someone not averse to using ERT.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, and many thanks to anyone who'd have any ideas about this.

Sebastien

Example of the desired result:
BIBLIOGRAPHY

All Published Works by An Author
Some text preamble about the published works
Published Work 1
Published Work 2
Etc.

All Unpublished Works by An Author
Some text preamble about the unpublished works
Unpublished Work 1
Unpublished Work 2
Etc.

All Other Sources
Source 1
Source 2
Etc.
----------------------

At the very least, this would be acceptable:
BIBLIOGRAPHY

Some text preamble about the bibliography

All Published Works by An Author
Published Work 1
Published Work 2
Etc.

All Unpublished Works by An Author
Unpublished Work 1
Unpublished Work 2
Etc.

All Other Sources
Source 1
Source 2
Etc.

Hi,

The bibliography preamble is the content of the macro \bibpreamble. It's empty by default, but you can set it using \def\bibpreamble{This text is the preamble.} in ERT. Since you are using Koma-Script, you can use \setbibpreamble{Text} to achieve the same. Koma-Script additionally offers the \BreakBibliography command to insert text fragments (or even section titles) between bibliographic entries. See the attached example and the Koma-Script documentation (scrguien.pdf) for more.

Cheers,
Julien