On 10/20/2013 01:35 PM, s.no...@free.fr wrote:
Hello list members,

Please bear with me as I'm newcomer to LyX.

This seems simple but I can't find an answer to it.

I'm using the Koma-script book class (LyX 2.0.6 on Mac OS X 10.7) and I'm typing
the bibliography references manually from within LyX. I'm not using any external
files or editors. (No time yet, I'll get to that later). Is it possible to
change the format of the bibliographical references in order to have them
typeset with a hanging indent, as is often done?

I've found how to remove the label from the bibliographical references, as I
don't need them, but I can't I can't get the hanging indent with manual entries.

If you don't need the labels and are just entering reference info, then the easiest thing would be to use the Hanging module, and then select the Hanging paragraph style. Choose that module at Document> Settings> Modules.

Richard