On 11/08/2013 03:47 PM, santiago suarez wrote:
Good afternoon people.

I have used Lyx2.0.6 to write an work, and I have found a problem because when I run the typesetting at the exported *.tex file, the TOC and the numbering of bibliography doesn't appear. This is the citation I want to include

Bible, King James Version

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teorema_del_binomio

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tri%C3%A1ngulo_de_Pascal

Modular elliptic curves and Fermat's last theorem Andrew Wiles Princeton, NJ. Princeton University Press, 1995

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan's_conjecture

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_power

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beal's_conjecture

I have made a test, copying the same bibliography into a short document and it works in it. I am sending a pdf file of the .log file and I have highlighted the part where the issue came.

The log file isn't much help. Better to see the LyX file.

Richard