Ok,

thanks for the info, it needed a couuple of restarts :-) it does spellcheck
now, but when trying to get a pdf preview I get "Packabe babel Error: You
haven't loaded thelanguage english yet, and it doesn't start rendering to
pdf.

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/BartArt3D/169488999795102>
On Twitter <https://twitter.com/#%21/Bart_Issimo>