On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Guenter Milde <mi...@users.sf.net> wrote:

> On 2013-11-19, Roel Schipper - CITG wrote:
> >> Alternatively, you may try to write the Cyrillic characters as LICR
> >> macros (\cyra ... \cyrja) - this should solve utf-8 problems but you
> >> still need correct fonts and the correct language setting (so switch
> >> the TeX font encoding).
>
> It seems like you need either to switch to biblatex (I don't know whether
> this works with LyX) or

biblatex does work with lyx, but it requires some workarounds (assuming the
question was not restricted to cyrillic)
The lyx wiki provides instructions.

S.

Stefano Franchi
Associate Research Professor
Department of Hispanic Studies            Ph:   +1 (979) 845-2125
Texas A&M University                          Fax:  +1 (979) 845-6421
College Station, Texas, USA

stef...@tamu.edu
http://stefano.cleinias.org