Sorry I should have said I'm using v2.0.6 on Windows 7.

Mike

On 04/12/2013 17:43, mike wrote:
Hi

Even though I am an old LaTeX user (but a new LyX user) for my current purposes I would like to be able to print in a format very similar to what I see on the screen in LyX. I do realise that LyX is not intended to be wysiwyg but what I see on the screen (some basic text and mathematics and nested itemised lists) is just about perfect for what I need if I could just figure out how to print it so that the printouts look like what I see on the screen.

I have tried various export formats (although obviously not all of them) and the one that is closest to what I'm talking about is LyXHTML but even that is pretty far removed from what I see on the screen.

Thanks very much in advance
Mike