On 12/05/2013 05:39 AM, Jean-Marie Pacquet wrote:
Le 04/12/2013 23:59, Michael L. Wilson a écrit :
Dear Lyx List,

At present I am looking for someone who can assist me with creating a Lyx letterhead based on a model that was created originally in LibreOffice. Any information or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Michael,

You do not say which document class you intend to use but for Koma script Letter you can look at:
http://wiki.lyx.org/Examples/KomaLetter2
If you choose this class I might be able to help.

I've done this, as well, just using the usual letter class. It's not terribly hard. I can send you what I've done, and you can try to adapt it, if you wish.

Richard