On Monday 16 December 2013 00:17:38 Dr Eberhard Lisse wrote:
> Wolfgang,
>
> This is a LaTeX question, and I am sure this isn't really difficult, but
> why don't you ask Markus Kohm directly?
>

> el

Thanks, Eberhard,

 since I did not get an answer to my question so far, I have asked at
tex-...@listserv.dfn.de
were Markus Kohm is often looking. Hope, he or somebody else finds the time
and a solution. It is probably just a matter of finding the right page in
Markus Kohms book.

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Engelmann