Hi,

I wrote a simple simple sentence using a Chinese sign. I could produce a
pdf-file. Then I just pressed enter to make another line before the
Chinese sign. Now LyX couldn't make a pdf-file anymore. I noticed LyX
had ended the CJK-environment just after the enter. I couldn't move the
\end{CJK}. I reported this behaviour already. But the answers were not
satisfying. A develper said one can't combine CJK with the German
package - because of LaTeX. At first I quit, but then I started a final
test. I exported the lyx-file and produced a simple tex-file. Then I
opened it with Gummi 0.6. As expected it couldn't produce a pdf-file.
But unlike to LyX it allows to change the LaTeX directly. So I wrote
\end{CJK} just before \end{document}. Now it worked just perfect!

Now my question: Have you been ignored to by the LyX developers? What
should I do now?

Thanks for any answer.

Karl