Am 25.01.2014 um 13:22 schrieb Stephan Witt <st.w...@gmx.net>:

> Am 25.01.2014 um 13:09 schrieb Stephen Luttrell <ste...@stephenluttrell.com>:
>
>> I have Lyx 2.0.7 on OS X 10.9.1.
>>
>> The menu entry for "Insert Branch <branch name>" doesn't
>> exist in 2.0.7. Previously in 2.0.6, when you created a
>> new branch name, its name was appended to the menu entry
>> "Insert Branch ..." so that further instances of the branch
>> could then be created, but this no longer happens in 2.0.7.
>>
>> In 2.0.7 the only way that I can find to insert a branch
>> whose name already exists seems to be to make a copy of
>> that branch from elsewhere in the document and to then
>> overwrite its contents with new material.
>>
>> Have I overlooked something here?
>
> I don't think so. The menu handling on Mac OS X is a problem
> and had changed. It's possible you've detected a regression.
> I have to verify it.

Unfortunately the menu bar handling on Mac OS X needs another
fix. The menuBar() method of GuiView inherited from QMainWindow
has to be overridden to make sure it's the global menu bar for
every menuBar() invocation.

I've attached a patch for it. Now "Insert Branch <branch name>"
is present again.

Stephan